Chapter 124: Goth School Heartthrob 22

 

Hearing this, Tang Wan immediately nodded with an expression of complete trust. “Mm!”

Seeing this, Liu Shutong breathed a sigh of relief.

But before long, he was covered in cold sweat.

During English class, Tang Wan held up a bunch of tadpole-like writing that he couldn’t recognize at all and asked, “Tongtong, this word is so difficult! How do you pronounce it? What does it mean?”

Liu Shutong was completely dumbfounded, then said guiltily, “Let me think.”

Then he secretly pulled out his phone, downloaded an English dictionary, and furtively looked it up before giving her the answer.

When chemistry class came around, Tang Wan once again looked at him dejectedly.

“Tongtong, how do you balance this chemical equation? I’m so stupid! Am I hopelessly stupid?”

“Wifey, don’t cry! This chemical equation is really difficult! It’s not your fault! Even I need until tomorrow to figure it out. I’ll explain it to you tomorrow!” Liu Shutong said.

Tang Wan immediately looked at him again with sparkling eyes. “Okay, okay! Tongtong, luckily I have you!”

Hearing this, Liu Shutong instantly felt that his manly aura had soared to an impressive eight feet!

After school, once he had escorted Tang Wan home, he immediately took a picture of the math problem and sent it to the Funeral of Love Family group chat.

“Who knows how to solve this math problem? Whoever gets it right, I’ll make him the Funeral of Love Family’s strategist!”

As soon as the message was sent, the Shamate members were stunned.

“Boss, what the hell is this? I can’t understand it at all.”

“Same. I don’t understand it either.”

“…I think the math teacher mentioned this before, but I didn’t understand it.”

“If you push me too far, there’s nothing I can’t do except solve math problems! I can’t understand it, Boss.”

……

Seeing everyone’s replies, Liu Shutong grew somewhat annoyed.

He really never would have imagined that his enormous family, with several hundred members, wouldn’t have a single person who could solve this problem!?

Looks like he really had to rely on himself!

The next moment, Liu Shutong tossed his phone aside and dug out his math textbook, then began studying it himself.

Since he hadn’t studied throughout middle school at all, Liu Shutong naturally had no foundation. Naturally, trying to study high school textbooks was difficult for him.

But his brain wasn’t stupid either. When he couldn’t understand something on his own, he at least knew how to search for it online.

After finding the concepts needed to solve the problem, Liu Shutong hurriedly wrote them all down, then found them in the textbook and studied them.

Thinking about how he had to explain the problem to Tang Wan the next day, he naturally didn’t dare be careless in the slightest. Otherwise, what if he embarrassed himself in front of her?

After making sure that everything he planned to explain was correct, Liu Shutong hurriedly looked at the balancing problem Tang Wan didn’t know how to solve.

He pulled out his chemistry textbook and looked through it.

Liu Shutong was dumbfounded.

Forget balancing equations—he didn’t even recognize the periodic table of elements.

So he frantically memorized the entire periodic table.

He had originally thought this would be incredibly difficult for him, but unexpectedly, his memory was pretty good. He actually managed to memorize it.

By then, he was also unbearably sleepy.

But when he thought about how he had to explain the problems to his wife the next day, he stubbornly took a cold shower to wash away his drowsiness, then continued studying his textbooks.

It wasn’t until dawn the next day that he hurriedly ate some breakfast and rode his motorcycle to pick up Tang Wan.

……

Tang Wan hadn’t expected that after just one night apart, the air of dejection around Liu Shutong would be even heavier.

“Tongtong, what’s wrong? Did you not sleep well last night?” Tang Wan asked.

Liu Shutong answered vaguely, “Mm. I played games too late. Come on, let’s go to school.”

Tang Wan nodded, but she knew very well that if he had really been playing games, he couldn’t possibly have failed to call her.

So she didn’t ask any further.

As soon as they arrived in the classroom, Liu Shutong took his textbook out of his bag and excitedly said to her, “Wifey, come here. I’ll explain the problem to you! I know how to solve it now!”

Tang Wan immediately looked at him with an expression of admiration. “Really? Tongtong, you’re amazing!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father