Chapter 119: The Goth School Heartthrob 17
By the time Liu Shutong escorted Tang Wan to her front door, he stopped with a look of disappointment.
“Wifey, we’re here.”
Tang Wan glared at him and turned to get off the motorcycle.
Just then, the little Teddy she had bought yesterday suddenly came bounding happily out of the house, barking excitedly at Tang Wan.
The moment he saw the puppy, Liu Shutong’s body instantly stiffened.
Tang Wan inwardly breathed a sigh of relief. She got off the motorcycle, bent down, picked up the little Teddy, and said to Liu Shutong with a beaming smile, “Tongtong, this is the Teddy I’m raising. Cute, right?”
Liu Shutong froze for a moment before realizing that she was calling him.
For a moment, he was so excited that he completely forgot about his fear of dogs, his eyes shining as he looked at Tang Wan.
Had she given him a nickname?
“Cute! You’re the cutest!” Liu Shutong stared at her.
Tang Wan was speechless. “I was talking about the dog!”
“Oh, it’s cute too, but not as cute as you!” Liu Shutong hurriedly corrected himself.
Then, desperately suppressing his fear of dogs, he put on an unconcerned expression and said, “You like raising dogs? Has it been vaccinated? I’m telling you, dogs are dangerous. If you accidentally get bitten, you could get rabies…”
His own mother had died after being bitten by a rabid dog and contracting rabies.
……
Seeing that Liu Shutong was clearly terrified, yet his first reaction wasn’t to tell her to get rid of the dog but to worry about her safety, Tang Wan couldn’t help curling her lips slightly.
“It’s fine. It’s already been vaccinated. Do you want to pet it?” Tang Wan asked.
At those words, Liu Shutong’s hand trembled involuntarily. Then he put on an utterly calm expression.
“What’s so interesting about petting a little dog? It’s getting late. I should head home too.”
Seeing that he was trying to avoid it, Tang Wan’s eyes shifted as she came up with an idea.
She then moved closer to Liu Shutong and said, “If you’re willing to pet it once, I’ll let you kiss me.”
Liu Shutong’s eyes widened. “Really?”
Tang Wan nodded with a smile. “Of course.”
Seeing this, Liu Shutong took a deep breath. Then, as fast as lightning, he reached out and ruffled the little Teddy’s head, accidentally pulling out a few strands of fur and making the puppy whimper and shrink back into Tang Wan’s arms.
“Done!”
He then stared intensely at Tang Wan’s lips.
Tang Wan: …
Are you the Flash or something?
……
“Couldn’t you pet it a little more gently?” Tang Wan asked as she looked at Liu Shutong.
Liu Shutong guiltily looked away, then said nervously, “Anyway, I did pet it. You’re not going to go back on your word, are you?”
Tang Wan gave a light snort. “Of course I won’t. But since I didn’t see clearly, you can only kiss me on the cheek.”
Liu Shutong immediately looked disappointed.
But then he continued, “How about I pet it again?” He didn’t want to settle for kissing her cheek.
If he was going to kiss her, he wanted to kiss her on the lips.
Tang Wan hadn’t expected the temptation of a kiss to be so powerful.
She immediately nodded. “All right.”
Then she held the little Teddy out toward him.
Liu Shutong instinctively recoiled.
Seeing this, Tang Wan immediately asked, “Tongtong, don’t tell me you’re afraid of dogs?”
“How could I be?” Liu Shutong’s voice instantly rose several pitches.
“Stop denying it. Look at how much you’re trembling! Forget it. I won’t force you.” Tang Wan said.
For someone who was afraid of dogs, forcing him to approach one wasn’t exactly a good thing to do.
……
But after hearing Tang Wan’s words, Liu Shutong immediately said, “You’re not forcing me. Not at all!”
If his wife found out that he was afraid of dogs, wouldn’t his tall, mighty, and powerf
ul image be completely ruined?
Who would like a man who was even afraid of a little puppy?!
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸