Chapter 117: Goth School Heartthrob 15

“If you won’t agree to be with me, I might as well die!” Liu Shutong said as he left a bloody mark on his own arm.


Tang Wan!!!


……


“Don’t! Stop! I’ll be with you!” Tang Wan hurriedly exclaimed.


She knew Liu Shutong wasn’t trying to scare her. This idiot was actually capable of hurting himself!


She was so tired!


His favorability was clearly rising the fastest, but somehow, she felt even more exhausted dealing with him than she had been dealing with the previous two villains combined!


Hearing Tang Wan’s words, Liu Shutong immediately tossed the small knife aside, then looked at her with shining eyes. “You’re not allowed to go back on your word!”


“I won’t! Are you an idiot? You actually hurt yourself?” Tang Wan scolded him in a low voice.


Liu Shutong didn’t think much of it. “It’s just a little injury. How can a man not have a few scars on him? Besides, this is a medal I carved for you. How meaningful is that as a memento!”


Tang Wan was completely speechless!


Still, she hurriedly took out a Band-Aid.


And this particular Band-Aid was something the original owner had bought to stick on her face as a decoration.


……


Seeing this, Liu Shutong immediately held out his arm, inwardly feeling delighted.


His self-sacrifice strategy had succeeded spectacularly!


He knew it! A girl as pure and adorable as her definitely couldn’t bear to see him get hurt!


He gazed foolishly at Tang Wan and grinned like an idiot. After a moment, Liu Shutong looked at the Hello Kitty Band-Aid on his arm and couldn’t help saying, “If you also cut yourself, then we’ll be a married couple!”


“Shut up.” Tang Wan snapped irritably.


Where on earth had this guy learned so many cheesy pickup lines?


Seeing this, Liu Shutong immediately said, “I was just joking. Don’t take it seriously. Your skin is so delicate. It wouldn’t look good if you were left with a scar.”


Tang Wan couldn’t help rolling her eyes at him.


The next moment, she heard Liu Shutong say, “Wifey, you’re so cute even when you roll your eyes.”


Tang Wan, you really knew how to take advantage of an opening!


He was already calling her “wifey”!


“Has anyone ever told you that you have really thick skin?” Tang Wan glared at him.


Seeing this, Liu Shutong said smugly, “I’m a man. In front of a woman, I have to be thick-skinned. If I weren’t, how could I possibly win over such a cute, beautiful, and handsome wife like you?”


After hearing this, Tang Wan finally understood why women liked men who knew how to sweet-talk them.


She clearly wanted to get angry, but after being praised like this, no matter how great her anger had been, she simply couldn’t bring herself to unleash it!


She struggled to maintain an angry expression, but the corners of her lips refused to stop rising. Tang Wan felt that her expression must look extremely strange right now.


At this moment, Little Cutie suddenly popped out and said, “Host, stop struggling. The corners of your mouth have already betrayed you.”


With that, it threw an entire screenful of cheesy pickup lines at her.


“These are the Shamate-style cheesy love confessions I compiled based on Liu Shutong’s words. Who would’ve thought, Host? So this is the kind of thing you’re into!”


Little Cutie wore an expression that clearly said, *So you’re this kind of woman.*


Tang Wan: Nonsense! Stop making things up! I’m not!


Then she said to Little Cutie, “Delete everything you collected immediately. I don’t need it.”


Yet inwardly, she thought: If I already knew these lines in advance, what fun would there be?


……


However, now that she had agreed to date Liu Shutong, her plan also had to begin.


She wasn’t going to force Liu Shutong to give up being a Shamate for her, but she would definitely make him become a better version of himself.


After school that afternoon, Liu Shutong took the initiative to sling Tang Wan’s schoolbag over his shoulder.


“Wifey, I’ll walk you home!”


Hearing this, Tang Wan finally couldn’t help asking, “Liu Shutong, don’t you think we’re moving a little too fast? We’ve only met a few times, haven’t we?”


Unexpectedly, Liu Shutong wore a deeply serious expression.


“Not fast at all. Because from the ver

y first moment I saw you, I had already lived out an entire lifetime with you in my mind!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1