Chapter 116: Goth School Heartthrob 14

“No, no, I’m fine. I just suddenly choked,” Tang Wan hurriedly explained.

Only then did Liu Shutong let out a sigh of relief. “Really?”

Tang Wan nodded vigorously.

“That’s great!” Liu Shutong grabbed Tang Wan’s hand, then said, “I thought you were going to leave me with an angel’s halo!”

Tang Wan: Heh. As expected of the King of Shamate. Even dying somehow sounded so fresh and unconventional when he put it that way.

……

Looking down at Liu Shutong’s hand tightly clasping hers, Tang Wan coughed lightly. “You’re overthinking it. Can you let go of me now?” As she spoke, she deliberately put on a bashful expression, her face turning red.

Inwardly, however, she couldn’t help thinking: With acting skills that can make me blush on command like this, I could absolutely win an Oscar.

Liu Shutong instead tightened his grip, then met Tang Wan’s eyes. His gaze was deep, and his voice was gentle yet low.

“No, I can’t. Tang Wan, I really want to keep holding your hand like this and never let go. Maybe you won’t believe me, but what I feel for you is like a tractor climbing a mountain—absolutely earth-shaking! Be with me. If you can’t yet, I can wait a little longer.”

Tang Wan was dumbfounded.

Was this how a total goofball confessed his feelings?

Just then, the homeroom teacher shot a sharp look in their direction.

Tang Wan immediately yanked her hand back. “Sit properly! The teacher is looking at us!”

Hearing that, Liu Shutong glared resentfully at the homeroom teacher.

That detestable baldie!

He had finally managed to seize such a perfect opportunity to confess, only for that guy to ruin it just like that!

……

Seeing Liu Shutong looking so sullen and gloomy, Tang Wan couldn’t help curling her lips into an amused smile.

Then she picked up her pen and began writing in her notebook.

“Pay attention to the lesson. We’ll talk after class.”

She then poked Liu Shutong’s arm with the tip of her pen.

Liu Shutong immediately whipped around.

When he saw the words in the notebook, his eyes lit up. He had thought of a way to confess to Tang Wan without letting the teacher get in the way.

Taking a pen out of his schoolbag, Liu Shutong quickly scribbled in the notebook.

“I liked you yesterday, I like you today, and I’ll definitely still like you tomorrow, so please be with me!”

Tang Wan found it incredibly amusing, but she also knew that everything he said was genuine.

After all, in just half a class period, his favorability had already risen to 98 points.

The speed was so astonishing that even now, Tang Wan was still surprised.

She really had no idea what exactly she had struck a chord with in Liu Shutong to make his favorability rise so rapidly.

But she absolutely couldn’t agree to be with him just like that.

They had only met a few times, after all. It would be strange if she agreed so readily!

……

After taking her notebook back, Tang Wan didn’t reply to him. Instead, she obediently began listening to the lesson.

Seeing this, Liu Shutong grew so anxious that he scratched his head and rubbed his ears, but he didn’t dare poke Tang Wan like before and disturb her while she was listening.

It wasn’t until the bell rang that Liu Shutong stared at Tang Wan as if his seal had finally been broken.

“It’s already been a whole class. What have you decided? I promise that for the rest of my life, I’ll only treat you well!”

Tang Wan immediately put on a flustered expression. “Y-You… let me think about it some more!”

Seeing this, Liu Shutong was practically dying of impatience, but he couldn’t bring himself to pressure her.

“Then how many days do you need to think? Is one day enough?”

“At least three days, I guess?” Tang Wan was speechless inside, but on the surface, she put on a hesitant expression.

Seeing this, Liu Shutong immediately began bargaining. “Then two days! I really, really like you. Whenever I see you, I feel like even the air is sweet. If you reject me, then I’ll… I’ll…”

With that, he took a small knife out of his schoolbag and held it against his arm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1