Chapter 1120: The Flash Marriage Heiress (104)

Naturally, the call never went through. Tang Guo had long since changed her number.

After returning home, Tang Guo and Gu Ye began preparing for their wedding.

When Gu Ye came to the Tang residence, he brought with him a thick stack of documents.

Before anyone could even ask, he placed them in front of the Tang family.

After reading them, everyone was utterly shocked. Tang Ming and Tang Feng stared at Gu Ye with expressions that practically screamed, Has this guy gone crazy? He had actually transferred all of his assets and shares into their little sister's name.

How much courage did that take?

Only after looking did they realize how absurdly wealthy this fellow really was. He owned stores and properties in many cities throughout the country. Abroad, he had several villas and even wineries.

This…

This was far beyond merely being rich.

Just how many people had Miser Gu squeezed over the years?

But now, all of it belonged to their little sister.

Father Tang and Mother Tang exchanged glances.

“Xiao Gu,” Mother Tang said, “we've watched your relationship with Guoguo all these years. There really was no need to do this.”

Their family lacked nothing. Though anyone would be tempted by such wealth, the Tang family was different.

“You love each other and are important to one another. As long as you cherish and respect each other and treat Guoguo well, that's enough. I trust your character,” Father Tang said. “Besides, the Tang family's daughter doesn't covet these things. We can afford to raise her ourselves. We've already seen your sincerity.”

“But I want to give them to her,” Gu Ye replied. “Before meeting Guoguo, my only hobby was making money. Perhaps I was poor for too long when I was young. But after earning money, I didn't know how to spend it. In the end, I could only use money to make more money. Now that I have Guoguo, I've finally learned how to spend it.”

“By spending all my money on Guoguo.”

“As long as she's happy, I'm happy.”

Tang Ming and Tang Feng exchanged glances.

Good heavens.

Miser Gu wasn't Miser Gu at all.

He was Baby Gu.

A treasure.

The kind who only knew how to make money and had no idea how to spend it.

“Mom, Dad, stop trying to persuade him. You may not want it, but I do.” Tang Guo pulled all the documents toward herself. “From now on, everything Lawyer Gu owns belongs to me. He belongs to me too.”

A blissful smile spread across Gu Ye's face.

He had waited a very long time to hear those words.

That's right.

Everything he had belonged to Guoguo.

He belonged to Guoguo as well.

Naturally, preparing for a wedding took time.

Before that, Eldest Sister Luo contacted Tang Guo.

“Xiao Guo, when you have time, come over. That villa was originally under your name. Mom and I talked about it. You can either take the villa back, or we'll compensate you for its value and transfer ownership to Mom.”

“You can live there if you like,” Tang Guo replied.

“How could we? Xiao Guo, come over. Things are very different now. We all feel we've wronged you. If we don't settle it, our hearts won't be at peace.”

Tang Guo answered, “Alright then. I'll come tomorrow. I haven't seen everyone for years. Is Aunt Luo doing well?”

“She's fine. Healthy, just… she misses you.”

The next day, Tang Guo went to the villa.

Mother Luo held her hand and chatted with her for a long time, eventually asking about Gu Ye.

“Gu Ye is a good person. We've spent these years traveling everywhere. We're getting married soon, so Aunt Luo doesn't need to worry. He even transferred all of his assets into my name. For someone who loves money as much as he does, that's enough to prove his sincerity.”

“And now…”

“I finally know what it feels like to be loved.”

Those words made Mother Luo and Eldest Sister Luo's hearts ache.

They no longer held any prejudice against Gu Ye.

After all, he was simply better than their Luo Yicheng.

What else could they say?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father