Chapter 1111: The Flash Marriage Heiress (95)

“Of course, he can also make ice cream—every flavor imaginable. Even if you crave some in the middle of the night, he’ll make it for you.”

“Miss Tang, this package can also be called the Perfect Boyfriend Package. You deserve to have it—the lifetime warranty kind. He exists only for you.”

By the time he finished speaking, Gu Ye’s back was soaked in cold sweat. He had never been this nervous, not even in court. Sure enough, this woman was the greatest challenge of his life.

What terrified him even more was that after hearing everything, she was still smiling serenely, her reaction completely different from what he had imagined.

“So this package is actually Lawyer Gu recommending himself?” Tang Guo finally asked after a long silence.

Gu Ye let out a breath and hurriedly answered, “Yes, it’s my self-recommendation. I’ve admired Miss Tang for a long time and have finally gotten the chance to express my feelings. Miss Tang, would you be willing to give me an opportunity? Once I, Gu Ye, make up my mind, I always keep my word. If you give me a chance, I won’t let you down. I’ll spend the rest of my life taking responsibility for you.”

“Lawyer Gu’s recommendation is certainly sincere.” Tang Guo’s lips curled upward. “But I’ve only just become single again. I’m not interested in dating right now. My previous relationship left me with psychological scars, and at the moment, I just want to live freely.”

“And besides, the thing I want to do most right now is make money.”

“I can make money,” Gu Ye blurted out immediately. “In the future, all my money will be yours.” Seeing her smiling expression, he quickly added, “Yours will still be yours. Mine will be yours. Even I will be yours.”

System: This is killing me. Miser Gu really knows how to seize an opportunity.

Resting her chin on one hand, Tang Guo lifted her eyelids lazily. “But I still don’t want to date.”

“That’s alright. I’ll wait until the day you do.”

Gu Ye had already made up his mind. If he failed to win her over in this lifetime, he would never give up.

Tang Guo smiled. “Since Lawyer Gu is so sincere, I can’t simply reject your feelings outright. If you want to wait, I can’t stop you, can I?”

Joy instantly surged through Gu Ye’s heart. How could he not understand? She was giving him a chance.

“I understand. I’ll prove my sincerity to you.”

Tang Guo stood up. “I’m no longer interested in the Luo family’s affairs, so Lawyer Gu doesn’t need to tell me anything more about them.”

“After spending three years dealing with all this, I’m a little tired. I’m planning to go traveling and relax.”

A flicker crossed Gu Ye’s expression. “Will Miss Tang be traveling alone?”

“No. I’ll hire a bodyguard and an assistant.” Tang Guo smiled brightly. “After all, I’m rich. Even if I don’t work, someone will still be tirelessly making money for me every day.”

Hearing those words, Gu Ye immediately thought of Luo Yicheng, who worked hard every single day, and wholeheartedly agreed.

That ox would be earning money for his future wife for the rest of his life.

His future wife was truly brilliant. She had even come up with such a method, and the key point was that the ox was completely willing.

When Tang Guo mentioned her travel plans, the Tang family naturally worried. The moment she said she intended to hire a bodyguard and an assistant, Father Tang and Mother Tang immediately took over the matter, insisting on choosing the candidates personally.

Three days later, they informed Tang Guo that they had found the perfect person. Their words were filled with praise. They even claimed that one person alone was worth ten.

He had excellent combat skills, was tall and imposing, and looked energetic and dependable. He could cook, his voice was pleasant, and he spoke multiple languages.

This person completely fulfilled all the requirements of their precious daughter. He also possessed all kinds of professional certifications and had extensive experience traveling around the world.

They were thoroughly satisfied with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father