Chapter 1101: The Flash Marriage Heiress (85)

Tang Guo narrowed her eyes slightly. “Big Brother, Second Brother, I think there’s no need to make him leave with nothing. Where else are we going to find someone so good at making money? I’m still waiting for him to earn money for me for the rest of his life—the kind that works until he dies.”

Tang Feng caught the implication in her words. “Little Sister, what exactly are you planning? That guy cheated on you. How about your Second Brother finds someone to sack him and beat him up first?”

“No, no, no, my dear brothers, don’t cause trouble. Don’t touch him. If he gets beaten up, who’s going to make money for me?”

Tang Feng fell silent.

Tang Ming was equally speechless.

Was something wrong with their little sister?

Hadn’t everyone said that she loved Luo Yicheng so much that she would throw everything away for him?

“Little Sister, you don’t like him anymore?” Tang Feng asked.

Tang Guo replied calmly, “I stopped liking him a long time ago. Big Brother, Second Brother, I’ll tell you the truth. I’ve known about him and Qian Beibei for a long time.”

“Then why didn’t you tell your Big Brother?” Tang Ming asked angrily. “If I’d known earlier, I definitely wouldn’t have let him off.”

“What fun would there have been in telling you? Doesn’t he love Qian Beibei? Aren’t they true love?” A trace of coldness crept into Tang Guo’s voice. “Then I’ll grant their wish. I just hope they’ll enjoy the gift I’ve prepared for them.”

“A gift?” Tang Ming was puzzled.

Tang Guo chuckled. “The Luo family, the people from Luo Village, and everyone in the company. Big Brother, Second Brother, do you think they like me?”

“Of course they do. Our Xiao Guo is the best.”

“If they find out that Qian Beibei is the reason Luo Yicheng and I divorced, do you think they’ll have an easy time?”

Tang Ming and Tang Feng exchanged glances. Easy? Not a chance. Especially Luo Yicheng’s mother. There would definitely be chaos.

Tang Ming had heard that Mother Luo attended all sorts of gatherings and never missed a chance to brag about how wonderful Xiao Guo was. They had always enjoyed hearing those stories.

Just imagining Qian Beibei entering the Luo family made the two brothers shudder. And Luo Yicheng… could he really bear the consequences?

“Little Sister, you’ve grown up,” Tang Ming sighed.

Tang Feng nodded. “Looks like our little sister won’t be bullied so easily.”

Both brothers felt relieved. They had been wondering why their sister had spent the past two years doing all sorts of strange things. Their family lacked neither reputation nor influence, so why had she deliberately built up such a good image for herself? Turns out she had been digging a pit for Luo Yicheng all along.

In that case, their little sister wasn’t foolish at all. In fact, she was frighteningly scheming.

As expected of a member of the Tang family.

“So, dear brothers, don’t make any major moves. If you’re unhappy, a couple of punches are enough.”

Tang Ming coughed lightly. “Got it. We know our limits. We won’t damage your money-printing perpetual motion machine. We’ll make sure he obediently keeps earning money.”

“And Mom and Dad… brothers, could you help me explain things to them?”

“About that, Little Sister, we can’t help you. You’ll have to tell them yourself. Your Second Brother and I need to think about how to teach Luo Yicheng a lesson.”

With that, Tang Ming hung up the phone.

The two brothers discussed it briefly before contacting Gu Ye to ask about Luo Yicheng and Qian Beibei.

“Yes, I have everything. Any information regarding Qian Beibei and Luo Yicheng is in my hands. I wonder what Mr. Tang is interested in?”

“We want everything. Lawyer Gu, name your price. Money isn’t an issue.”

Holding the receiver, Gu Ye smiled and said, “Then ten thousand yuan will do.”

How could he possibly make money off his future brothers-in-law? Charging something symbolic was enough.

Ten thousand yuan?

Tang Ming and Tang Feng found it unbelievable.

That miser Gu usually sold a single photograph for ten thousand yuan. Had he already earned enough money?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father