Chapter 1092: The Flash Marriage Heiress (76)

“Yicheng, I’m already thirty years old. If I really abort this baby, I…”

“Miss Tang, now that there’s even a child involved, this is irrefutable evidence. There’s no way he can escape this now, right?” Gu Ye was overjoyed. Luo Yicheng sure was capable—one shot, one hit.

He secretly glanced at Tang Guo, carefully observing whether she looked upset. Seeing her smiling as usual, he finally relaxed.

“A man who's about to become a father… I suppose he'll come clean with you today.”

Tang Guo smiled faintly. “I've been waiting for this day.”

Gu Ye shivered slightly.

Waiting for this day?

Could she have predicted that Qian Beibei would become pregnant?

The system thought proudly, Of course. We already know the plot.

“Then, Miss Tang, will you agree today?”

Tang Guo lazily raised her eyelids. “We'll see. For such an important matter, how could my mother-in-law possibly be absent?” If Luo Yicheng wanted a peaceful divorce, he was dreaming.

“Lawyer Gu, I'll be leaving now. There's still a grand performance tonight, so I need to conserve my energy.”

Gu Ye felt somewhat regretful. It seemed he wouldn't be able to witness the show in person.

Could he secretly watch?

Forget it. If his future wife found out later, she'd definitely be angry.

“If anything happens, Miss Tang, remember to call me.”

After Tang Guo left, Gu Ye still couldn't help feeling worried. After thinking for a moment, he selected a photo of Qian Beibei and Luo Yicheng from his phone and sent it separately to Tang Guo's two brothers, Tang Ming and Tang Feng.

Once his future brothers-in-law knew about this matter, she definitely wouldn't suffer any losses.

Gu Ye grinned happily to himself. In order to pursue his future wife, he was even doing this for free.

Back in the day, a single photo like this would have sold for tens of thousands. And if Luo Yicheng wanted to buy it back, the price would have been ten times higher.

That evening, Luo Yicheng returned home unusually early.

Earlier even than Tang Guo normally did.

Beibei was pregnant now. He couldn't drag things out any longer.

The moment Tang Guo entered the villa, she saw Luo Yicheng sitting silently in the living room.

“Yicheng, did something happen?”

“Xiaoguo…” Luo Yicheng raised his head. His lips moved, but he couldn't figure out how to say what he needed to say.

“What is it? Did something happen at the company? Or did you run into some trouble?” Tang Guo asked with concern, walking over to his side. “Tell me what's wrong first. Whatever the problem is, we'll solve it together.”

Looking at that beautiful face, Luo Yicheng felt a pang of pain in his heart.

Then Qian Beibei's words—I'm pregnant—suddenly surfaced in his mind.

He let out a long sigh.

“I'm sorry, Xiaoguo.”

“Yicheng?” Tang Guo looked at him in surprise. “Why are you suddenly saying that?”

That vague expression, as though she sensed something was wrong but didn't quite know what, was performed to perfection.

The system silently commented, A drama queen has been born.

Luo Yicheng looked deeply pained. He opened his mouth several times before finally saying in a low voice, “Xiaoguo, we…”

“What is it?” Tang Guo interrupted gently, concern written all over her face. “Are you feeling unwell? Why don't you rest first? Take a hot bath and get some sleep. You'll feel better afterward.”

The system couldn't help but marvel. That expression clearly said she knew everything but refused to hear it. Anyone could feel it. Host, do you really have to be this dedicated?

“No, Xiaoguo.”

Luo Yicheng stopped her and grabbed her wrist.

“I'm sorry, Xiaoguo. Let's get divorced.”

“I've already prepared the divorce agreement. As for the property acquired during our marriage, I won't take a single cent of the portion that belongs to you.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father